EMMSAD is a two-day international working conference on Exploring Modeling Methods for Systems Analysis and Development. The 25th event of EMMSAD will be held on June 8-9, 2019 co-located with CAiSE 2020 in Grenoble, France.
EMMSAD aims to provide a forum for researchers and practitioners interested in modeling methods for Systems Analysis and Development to meet and exchange research ideas and results.
Best paper will be awarded; all candidates of best paper award will be invited to submit enhanced versions for consideration in a special issue of Software and System Modelling (SoSyM) journal (2-years IF for 2018: 2.660, Q1 in software engineering).
The Call For Papers can be downloaded here.
The focus will be on development, evaluation and application of modeling methods for Systems Analysis & Development with 5 major tracks:
- Foundations of modeling & method engineering
- Enterprise, business process & capability modeling
- Information systems & requirements modeling
- Domain-specific & ontology modeling
- Evaluation of modeling approaches