EMMSAD is a two-day international working conference on Exploring Modeling Methods for Systems Analysis and Development. The 25th event of EMMSAD will be held on June 8-9, 2019 co-located with CAiSE 2020 in Grenoble, France.
EMMSAD aims to provide a forum for researchers and practitioners interested in modeling methods for Systems Analysis and Development to meet and exchange research ideas and results.
Best paper will be awarded; all candidates of best paper award will be invited to submit enhanced versions for consideration in a special issue of Software and System Modelling (SoSyM) journal
The Call For Papers can be downloaded here.
The focus will be on development, evaluation and application of modeling methods for Systems Analysis & Development with 5 major tracks:
- Foundations of modeling & method engineering
- Enterprise, business process & capability modeling
- Information systems & requirements modeling
- Domain-specific & ontology modeling
- Evaluation of modeling approaches