EMMSAD is a two-day international working conference on Exploring Modeling Methods for Systems Analysis and Development. The 24th event of EMMSAD will be held on June 3-4, 2019 co-located with CAiSE 2019 in Rome, Italy.
EMMSAD aims to provide a forum for researchers and practitioners interested in modeling methods for Systems Analysis and Development to meet and exchange research ideas and results.
Best paper will be awarded; all candidates of best paper award will be invited to submit enhanced versions for consideration in a special issue of Software and System Modelling (SoSyM) journal
The Call For Papers can be downloaded here.
The focus will be on development, evaluation and application of modeling methods for Systems Analysis & Development with 5 major tracks:
- Foundations of modeling & method engineering – chaired by Oscar Pastor & Jolita Ralyté
- Enterprise, business process & capability modeling – chaired by Paul Grefen & Dimitris Karagiannis
- Information systems & requirements modeling – chaired by Monique Snoeck & Arnon Sturm
- Domain-specific & ontology modeling – chaired by Tony Clark & Heinrich C. Mayr
- Evaluation of modeling approaches – chaired by Renata Guizzardi & Jennifer Horkoff