The working conference accepts long papers that report Completed Research or Research-In-Progress and short papers reporting innovative ideas, experience, or tools.
- Completed research papers should not only discuss research findings, but also the initial research objectives, the research methodology used, as well as its appropriateness and its execution.
- Research-in-progress papers report on research that is well under way with preliminary results available at the time of the conference. These papers should clearly identify the research objectives of the ongoing research effort, the research methodology used, and the progress made so-far.
- Idea papers may present completely new research approaches or adaptation of existing approaches to new types of emerging challenges. The papers should precisely describe the shortcomings of current methods, the innovative aspects of the suggested approach, and its potential to make change.
- Experience reports are expected to report on work done in a context of a real-life organization. They should describe the practical goals of the work, the organizational/business context, the methods or theories used, and the lessons learnt.
- Tool demonstration papers should be related to the conference topics. They should include the research background and application context, the key technologies used, the novelty of the tool, and its limitations.
Please use the following format for your submissions:
- Long papers (Completed Research and Research-in-Progress) should not exceed 15 pages (including references and appendices).
- Short papers (idea papers, experience reports, and tool demonstration) should not exceed 8 pages (including references and appendices). The presentation of these papers may take an interactive form (e.g., a poster or a demo session).
Only electronic submissions in PDF format, and in Springer's LNBIP style (See http://www.springer.com/computer/lncs?SGWID=0-164-6-791344-0), will be accepted. Both the recommended abstract and the full paper should be submitted using the conference management system available at: https://easychair.org/my/conference?conf=emmsad2020.
The proceedings with the accepted papers will be published in Springer's LNBIP series.
Top papers will be invited to submit an extended and enhanced version for consideration for publication in SoSyM – Software and System Modelling journal.