EMMSAD 2019 was co-located with the CAiSE 2019 conference and held from3-4 June 2019 in Rome, Italy.
The objective of the EMMSAD conference series is to provide a forum for researchers and practitioners interested in modelling methods for Systems Analysis and Development (SA&D) to meet and exchange research ideas and results. To this end, the focus is on both insights in modelling for SA&D in general, and the fostering of cross-pollination of insights between different specific modelling approaches (such as business process modelling, enterprise modelling, value modelling, capability modeling, etc.).
Submission was done in 5 major tracks, related to modeling methods for Systems Analysis & Development:
- Foundations of modeling & method engineering – chaired by Oscar Pastor & Jolita Ralyté
- Enterprise, business process & capability modeling – chaired by Paul Grefen & Dimitris Karagiannis
- Information systems & requirements modeling – chaired by Monique Snoeck & Arnon Sturm
- Domain-specific & ontology modeling – chaired by Tony Clark & Heinrich C. Mayr
- Evaluation of modeling approaches – chaired by Renata Guizzardi & Jennifer Horkoff
Iris Reinhartz-Berger, University of Haifa, Israel
Jelena Zdravkovic, Stockholm University, Sweden
John Krogstie, Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) , Norway
Henderik A. Proper, Luxembourg Institute of Science & Technology - LIST, Luxembourg, and Radboud University Nijmegen, The Netherlands
The LNBIP proceedings can be found at https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-3-030-20618-5 .
The program can be found here.